[SOLD] Blue Dash Pad For The 69-76 "A" Body Cars.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   1
Contact seller
I have this Blue dash pad, for what i have been told on this forum, is for the 1969-76 A body. line of cars.
Also been informed that it will work on 67-68 cars, but won't be absolutely correct for those years.
Now this dash pad is not 100% perfect as it has a small hairline crack on the bottom side corner, that is never seen when the pad is installed.
Also a very small imperfection, crack, on the back side, windshield side of the pad.
Again pretty much in an unseen area.
I would consider this pad for a driver quality vehicle, and not a bazillion dollar trailer queen, show poodle.
I guess you could put a coupe of drops of Super Glue, on the imperfections, and then call it a day.
Or if you don't like the color, vinyl dye it to the color of your choosing.
That works quite well, too.

I would prefer a local pick up on this pad, (I'm around the Sacramento, CA, area) but i will FEDEX it out for all the shipping charges, and boxes that i will need to purchase to package it up in.

I have done some research, and found shipping to East coast states runs in the $35.00 dollar range, due to the dimensional length of the box.
Plus it costs $15.00 for me to purchase 2 boxes to make into one, to package the pad in.
So figure on up to $50.00 for packaging, and shipping.
Just letting you know, so you don't have to ask, being up front with you.

Payment will be thru Pay Pal, but naturally an in person pick up, cash.
But i will require a deposit on it, to make certain that your going to show up.

$100.00 for this pad.

If interested, send me a message thru this forum.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

A Body Dash Pad 012 (Small).JPG

A Body Dash Pad 013 (Small).JPG

A Body Dash Pad 014 (Small).JPG

A Body Dash Pad 015 (Small).JPG

A Body Dash Pad 016 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-