Blue Top

-

ZMan67S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We have a 67 Barracuda S car, EE1 Dark Blue Metallic/blue interior that came with a blue top. For the past 25 years or so it has had a black top. I have one pic of the car with the blue top. It appears to be a medium blue color.

We'd like to eventually go back to the blue top. Of course I've searched the web for a blue top for a 67 with no success. My questions to those in the know. Will another year, make, or model's top in a blue fit our car?? Thanks in advance!!

I think a blue top would be awesome.
Legendaryautointeriors.com is showing a dark blue top.

$264.
If you order at a car show they are attending, you'd get a 20% discount if you order there. BTDT.
But try promo code CLASSIC10 to get a 10% discount.
Even if they didn't list them, I'd check because they are pretty accommodating when doing custom colors.

I would call them and talk to a person to verify all this. Operators are standing by, have your credit card ready.

Last edited:
You can also try SMS Auto fabrics out of Oregon! If anybody has the correct material for a 67 blue vinyl top, it would be them!

THANKS for the comments!! Probably be next spring, but I think the car needs the blue vert top.

image.jpeg
My
We have a 67 Barracuda S car, EE1 Dark Blue Metallic/blue interior that came with a blue top. For the past 25 years or so it has had a black top. I have one pic of the car with the blue top. It appears to be a medium blue color.

We'd like to eventually go back to the blue top. Of course I've searched the web for a blue top for a 67 with no success. My questions to those in the know. Will another year, make, or model's top in a blue fit our car?? Thanks in advance!!

67 Dart came with a blue top not sure If I still have it, do have the fender tag somewhere and maybe even have the old top.

Would guess the barracuda and Dart used the same color tops since they were the same frame

Hard to tell in this picture but this is what I believe is the factory blue top on my car. The interior was the dark blue metallic

Yep mine is original. The car is EE1 Dark Blue Metallic. I have a pic taken 25 years ago with the blue top, it looks to be a medium blue color. Right now I have a black top. I'm in no hurry, at shows, or a cruise the tops down and no one knows what you have.

Yours looks great!!

-
Back