Not open for further replies.

bighammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Sold my boat..

I have two (different styles) adjustable seat sliders for sale:
The first one is a Garelick brand (and the best price you can find on the web is $109.00 at Wholesale Marine) check here: http://www.wholesalemarine.com/gare...Aqce3TRgKHFW-u8UVFhSdvQIrGEAhQXQmEaAoFv8P8HAQ List price for it is $147 It is new, but some shelf wear on the box, it's been stored for years. Info on this seat slider:

"Garelick Low Profile Seat Slide - 7" Travel
Low profile seat slide allows helm or boat seat to adjust fore and aft. Convenient handle provides solid locking at any position. Compatible with most 360 degree sliders. Anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware. Mounts between seat and pedestal base. 13"L X 8.5"W. Wobble-free design and operation."

The other one is out of the box, and has been used very little. It is a Springfield Marine, model 1100521-1. It sells for about the same price as the Garleck brand above. ($100-$140 on the web) Specs here: http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|7504|2290169|2290176&id=1882880

Info on the Springfield Marine model:

"Trac-Lock slide units combined the Trac-Lock swivel and all its great features with the sturdy function and handsome details of the Trac-Lock slides to offer a wide selection of versatile, full-function slide/swivel units that are easy to use.

Specifications:

2-7/8" Non-Locking Trac-Lock Swivel
Large 7-1/4" x 13" Seat Mounting Platform
Travels 5-1/4" Forward And Backward On Self-Lubricating Pads
5-Year Manufacturer's Warranty"

The first one is in new condition, and should provide excellent performance at about half the price of a new one! The second one has been used a little, but still works great. I will take $75 each for your choice of either one these seat sliders, but if you take 'em both you can have them for $60 ($120 total) each. PayPal preferred.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back