Bob Beale

-

Bob Beale

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Bob here from Byron Bay N.S.W Australia, retired at 68, was a Mechanic as a young man, owned every Valiant made in Oz then was a Commercial Diver and Marine Park Ranger up until retirement. Recently bought a 21 foot Savage Bluefin Boat with a 225 slant six powering it through a Chrysler/ Volvo Penta leg so here iam working on Mopar stuff again. Hoping to chat whenever.
Cheers Bob

Cheers Bob :glasses7: Always great to hear from the folks in Oz :cheers:
Welcome aboard bro :color:

Welcome! How about sharing some photos?

No worries, my son has a 63 Plymouth, we called them a AP5 Valiant out here, it had a 225 slant motor in it standard but has just whacked in a worked 318 that was in a XJ6 Jag, i told him he should of left it in the Jag, his Plymouth needs so much work to the suspension etc.
Will take some photos and put them on the thread soon as i can,Thanks Guys for the welcome.
Cheers Bob

Welcome! How about sharing some photos?
Just saw you were an Air Force Man, not that it has anything to do with Mopar stuff however my sister Married a Lt Col Welch after WW2 in Okinawa 1946, havent seen her since, they moved to a base in Shrevport Louisiana, probably long gone by now.Hope she ended up a Chrysler fan. Ha Ha.

-
Back