Body Gromets Wanted

-

djwhog

Reaction score
OK , well guys I am getting very close on the 64 Dart. I need to post some pics, everything was powder coated in the front end and the K-Frame was ceramic coated. Looks really nice I think. I also painted the entire engine compartment once I got it cleaned up, then finally started the re-assembley.

Anyway, all the suspension is in and done except the Drivers Torsion bar cause it needs to go through the TTI Headers and am finishing a few minor brake issues too. Also stuffed in the new axle seals and 3.91 posi in the 8 3/4 and took out the ol 3.23 gears. So once the brakes are done I will drop in the engine and tranny 416-727 units and go from there... :drinkers:

But does anyone know where to get the gromets for the engine compartment, if there is a source? I have seen wiper gaskets etc, but really need at least 2 of the gromets.

I mainly need the one for the hole were the clutch rod goes Prefer solid unit non-stick car, and the one to cover the hole above the clutch rod hole, the others are decent to get by with, but would buy a whole new set if available.

thanks!

-
Back