Body Shop In New Jersey Area

-

duster70318

Reaction score
Looking for a reputable body shop or individual who does private work to reasemble my car....Car in primer....needs some body work...nothing major....Have everything new siting in boxes for years ...engine,drivetrain,tranny in car (I would also like to rebuild the motor)...everything else including interior is out..Have 90% of everything new including interior ready to go....Just no time....

Call Joe Luis Restoration
908-247-5891

He has done many cars & is TOP notch !
Mopar guy , but does do any car.

I wish I could take it on for you. I have a 69 Road Runner in my garage now that is down to the shell and a 65 Mustang convertible next in line. I owned a restoration shop a few years ago but closed it in favor of a regular 9 to 5 in a body shop and do restos on the side out of my garage. My hemi cuda was featured in Mopar muscle and Musclecar reveiw back in the early 2000's and my 340 swinger and hemi coronet were in MCR in the late 1990's.

Thank You.....Will look into Joe Louis.....Also 340Johhn....If I do not move this project forward in the next few months....It may be around for you next year..It's already been 7 years.... what's one more...Lol......!!!......I've owned the car since 73.....!!

Definitely check with Joe Luis. Awesome craftsmanship and goes the extra mile to get the job done right. Not only is he honest but also an all around good guy. He's even doing some work on my Demon race car after hours and in my own garage at my house. And as Jason (dwire67) said, he'll work on any car. I've seen the work he did on a beautiful 58 Corvette and a Ford T-bucket roadster. Very nice!

Ken
Edison, NJ

-
Back