Body Shop needed near Newark, DE

-

fzmax

Reaction score
Does anyone in the area know a shop they would recommend? I am totally sick about this, but I need a good body shop near Newark, DE. Preferably a place that does restorations and not a regular collision shop. Thanks

Last night I couldn't post more than the above. I'd like to say that after a good night's sleep I feel better about it, but that's not the case. The car is insured so I can get it fixed, but finding a shop I can trust is another thing altogether. I haven't need paint work in about 15 years and know no place in this area.

For the record I swerved to avoid a dog. Knowing how upset my kids and I would be to find one of ours killed by a car I know I did the right thing. There was a drop off at the edge of the road and once the two right tires went off I wasn't able to bring it back until a signpost took out the door handle, quarter and bumper.

Anyway, if you know of anyone I am willing to travel for the right place.

You did the right thing. I wish I was closer and could help you fix it.

The adjuster is coming today to look at it, but they don't have any recommended shops so I'm still looking.

Found a shop, she's going in on Monday. Hopefully I'll have some after pictures soon.

-
Back