Body Work in Michigan?

-

Jeannine

65 Valiant Wagon & Sedan
Reaction score
Hello!
My baby, a 1965 Plymouth Valiant Station Wagon, is in need of some cosmetic work. Does anybody have any clue of a reliable shop to do some rust removal/fabrication around Detroit, Michigan?

Thanks...

Hello!
My baby, a 1965 Plymouth Valiant Station Wagon, is in need of some cosmetic work. Does anybody have any clue of a reliable shop to do some rust removal/fabrication around Detroit, Michigan?

Thanks...

good looking wagon there!! we have a couple of members in michigan that will hopefully chime in and enlighten you on some good shops.

Cool !!! another great wagon member.:thumbrig:
Welcome to this great site and I hope you find a good shop to do the work on your wagon. :cheers:

Ooohhh Barracuda!!!
Thanks - I've been thinking about making sushi out of a Barracuda...cutting out the fenders and welding them on...but I can't bring myself to chopping up such a great looking car. :-D

Ooohhh Barracuda!!!
Thanks - I've been thinking about making sushi out of a Barracuda...cutting out the fenders and welding them on...but I can't bring myself to chopping up such a great looking car. :-D

check out my gallery, my girlfriend and i have 3 wagons between us. watch out, even dead barracudas can bite!

check out my gallery, my girlfriend and i have 3 wagons between us. watch out, even dead barracudas can bite!

Sweet Darts!!!
OK check out my tail lights...
I have NEVER seen another Valiant/Dart with the same configuration.
Mine are horizontal, where others I have seen are vertical (I think the early Barracudas had the same tail lights too). Odd.
l_1918947147018d75fa3d3d18bcb95926.jpg

Don't mind the rust. :-\"

-
Back