Body work needed in Tidewater Virginia

-

mikeyt2014

Reaction score
I originally posted this in the body forum but I wanted to broaden my scope of audience

Getting a 69 Dart gt that I need rear lower quarters put into and of course painted. I figured there's somebody here who knows or does this work in the Tidewater area preferrably on the side. Cash is always good!! I could go to any number of good body shops, however like any resto project there are inherent particulars to each car class and manufacturer, so I figure why not utilize the knowledge, skillset and know how of those around me. Send me a pm or post up here if you like

I originally posted this in the body forum but I wanted to broaden my scope of audience

Getting a 69 Dart gt that I need rear lower quarters put into and of course painted. I figured there's somebody here who knows or does this work in the Tidewater area preferrably on the side. Cash is always good!! I could go to any number of good body shops, however like any resto project there are inherent particulars to each car class and manufacturer, so I figure why not utilize the knowledge, skillset and know how of those around me. Send me a pm or post up here if you like

greg hall g@d mopar restoration lexington virginia 5407848287 cellshop5404631139 super work no short cuts with this guy

There is a guy in Mechanicsville, Va. that I know who will hang any quarter panel for $400.00 and you buy the quarter panel.

Look up Knox Automotive. Smithfield VA right over the JR Bridge. There was a guy, Donnie Camper did super work. If he is not there anymore they should be able to tell you where he is.

-
Back