Not open for further replies.

Mike69cuda

Mopar Moron
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Have a 1969 water pump & front end on the 1975 360 engine in my 1969 barracuda. Can’t hardly see the timing marks. Would like to buy a 1967 and back bolt on timing tab so I can move my timing marks to the passenger side. Anybody got one / know where I can buy one? Thanks

I have a 66 318 wide block. The timing cover is the same as the LA engine so it's probably there. How are you dealing with the mark on the balancer being in a different location?

Planning on lining up the existing marks and making a new tdc mark on the harmonic balancer. Can’t change the 360 specific balancer. Will check it with the spark plug timing stop tool. Had this problem 30-40 years ago on my 1st 68 cuda & timed it by ear then. Don’t think my ears or patience are so good any more......

Thanks Hemi71, I searched but didn’t know what to call it. Computer skills come & go.....

Greg, will buy the listed one if you do not have it. Thanks!

I have the timing tabs $20 shipped. three left .

The timing mark on the damper is 90 degrees off. You just need to split the damper marks 4 ways. Directly across from the existing and half way between them. The new dampers have all 4 marks I just installed one on a Duster to go the opposite way.

I went 68 motor in a 71 car They are 90 degrees different or 1/4 turn what ever way you look at it. 0-90-270-360 easy peasy

just buy a timing degree tape for the damper

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back