-

Forrest

Reaction score
No, not that kind! I need y'alls advice on:

Intake Manifold
Carburetor, type, cfm, etc
Ignition System
Water Pump
Radiator (Viscous fan or electric fan, or both, what size radiator?)
Fuel line size (stock tank in stock location with stock fuel pump)

For a 1977 year 360 LA with stock cast iron crank, stock connecting rods, both crank and rods balanced, stock cast iron heads with 3 angle valve job, bowl blended and gasket matched, and some other stuff done to them, zero decked iron block bored .030 over, KB 107 pistons, XE274H Comp cam, calculated 9.8:1 compression, I can't remember the head flow numbers but they were mild, sorry about that, and a 727 Tranny with shift improver kit, with an 8-3/4 rear end with either 3:23 or 3:55 gears (need advice on rear end ratio also, thanks). Lots of street use, some freeway up to 70 mph, no racing. The engine builder has some good suggestions but I would really appreciate hearing the advice from the experience of those on this site.
Thanks,
Forrest

LD340, RPM, air gap for intake
Holley 750 Vac/DP either will work
Mopar electronic distributor, curved correctly, with a decent box
22 or 26 inch radiator should cool that
The stock fuel line and pump might feed it OK. I always upgrade to at least a 3/8" line and sending unit.

I just put 3.55 gears in my 1970 dart. Car has 245/60/15 tires and 4 speed. I am very pleased with this choice. To me its the best compromise for acceleration and highway cruising. Never used this ratio before and the car is just a cruiser but couldn't be happier.

-
Back