Bolt pattern

-
Like this.pic #1, round holes.
Not pic #2 oval ( unilug ) holes.

E75F1846-5F03-43B9-BBB9-86CF7A17CE3C.jpeg

27CE704E-1E3D-464A-876D-638495266BBE.jpeg

Yeah and some hack used the wrong lug nuts and spacers on the second picture. That is why the holes are fucked up. Happened a lot back in the day. Hell even the first picture the rim doesn't look to happy.

I have had two different types of unilugs. My old slots used the big heavy offset washers for 5 on 4 1/2 and 5 on 5. For the Chevy pattern in the middle just a center drilled heavy-*** washer.
The others just use a proper mag lug, bearing on the outside of the lug hole for chevy pattern, on the inside for ford/mopar.

I have a couple pairs of centerlines that were originally 5 on 4, but have been double drilled. I don't know if there is enough meat around the normal center hole to drill a 5 on 4 into a normal 5 on 4 1/2 wheel. I have seen pics of it being done, don't think I would.....

Double drilled "lines". These are 5 on 4/5 on 4 1/2. Aftermarket drilled. Centerline Tool sold LOTS of wheels straight from the factory double drilled, 99% of the time Ford, Mopar /chevy.

20211106_134751.jpg

20200729_184031.jpg

20200729_184102.jpg

I've never in my life seen a unilug wheel of any kind or make that would fit the 4" lug pattern. Besides that, there's no way in heck I'd run any unilug wheel to begin with. I've never like any of um.

Lotta guys sayin that. A good name like Centerline would be ok, they’re built for racing.
I havent has a problem with my 5 slots yet ( knock knock ) but I certainly wouldn’t want to use them at the track.
Besides, I’m switching back to the rallies in the spring.
I think Coyotesdusters Plymouth would look rad with sb Rally wheels on it!
Or wide buns 60 series front 70 series back white letters on steelies and chrome acorns.
Like the 69 runners lift off hood look.

Ansen and E-T both made uni-lug wheels that went down to 4" bolt pattern. I've had a set of each, and sold both to A-body guys years ago. The largest pattern they fit was 4.75". The only ones I've seen were the slot design, and they're apparently very rare. I've only seen a couple of others over the years.

A-body-specific slots aren't particularly hard to find, but 15" can be tricky. I have two full sets of 14s, my spare, and a pair of 15x8.5s.

-
Back