Bone scan

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Going to have one done on Monday. Have to go at 10 and get some sort of crap injected, go back at noon for the scan. Sure hope they don't use that machine that is like a tube....

i wish you a good result on your scan. i think they may use a mri for that.

Had a few done , hope your results are good . I have the bones of a 90 old , break easily . Last year bone just under the knee fractured , which is odd as I can only walk very short distances , mostly in a wheelchair so not much pressure on the leg bones .
Good luck

i'll put a note on my phone so ill remember to pray for you when you have it done

My ex wife had a brain scan and it came out negative...

She has no brain...

Hopefully they find that you have bones...

Had one 5 or 6 years ago. Worst part for me is my veins suck. Very difficult to get IV in. Plus they did wrong test and had to have it done again the next week. :wack:

Had one 5 or 6 years ago. Worst part for me is my veins suck. Very difficult to get IV in. Plus they did wrong test and had to have it done again the next week. :wack:

And I bet they charged you for BOTH of them, am I right?

neg brain scam?? I say have her head opened up and her brain examined!??? wait, you said NO brain!
good luck on the bone test. I never have had the pleasure of that test!

Had one last year. Worst part is dye, the nurse had a hard time getting the IV in a vein.

Had one last year. Worst part is dye, the nurse had a hard time getting the IV in a vein.

Have been pretty lucky with them finding my views during my quarterly blood work, considering all the ink on my arms...only struggled once, they ended up using my hand. That stung a bit. .next day the arm they struggled with looked like someone beat me with a bat.

My hands are constantly stiff. Planning to start target shooting again, hands permitting. Part of shooting for us is reloading, which is what I am really concerned with.

Rheumatologist mentioned I have the symptoms of pseudogout, minus the age part. He mentioned that this may be the result of an under active thyroid. Doc has been checking it on every blood test, keep hearing that I am in the "normal" range. Rheumatologist said that a slow thyroid would explain several of my troubles, and that being in the "normal" range is pretty much worthless, in my case....

Have been pretty lucky with them finding my views during my quarterly blood work, considering all the ink on my arms...only struggled once, they ended up using my hand. That stung a bit. .next day the arm they struggled with looked like someone beat me with a bat.

My hands are constantly stiff. Planning to start target shooting again, hands permitting. Part of shooting for us is reloading, which is what I am really concerned with.

Rheumatologist mentioned I have the symptoms of pseudogout, minus the age part. He mentioned that this may be the result of an under active thyroid. Doc has been checking it on every blood test, keep hearing that I am in the "normal" range. Rheumatologist said that a slow thyroid would explain several of my troubles, and that being in the "normal" range is pretty much worthless, in my case....

Yep, same here. Had to use my hand too. Placed my hand under a x ray machine and watched the dye flow from my hand into my arm in real time.

Good luck Ink, I had one done last year. If it's the same as mine they have you lay on a table and a scanning device moves over you. No tube on the one I had.

-
Back