Bored at work 1992

-

el5dart

Reaction score
back in 1992 we didnt have cell phones. so i was bored at work and doodled up a concept of what i thought i would have liked my barracuda to look like back then. what do ya'll think? out of control?

IMG_0359.jpg

That is very cool looks like a modern combination of 69,70,71.
I remember when I was in school I use to do the same thing. I have a couple doodles of darts dusters and barracudas somewhere. Come to think of it that's probably why I failed math! Haha

Looks really cool-I really like it... but did you in vision your self wearing a cowboy hat with a pretty girl racing from the police helping get beer across the mason dixion line? Lol!

Awesome work. Thanks for sharing.
Joe

That is very cool looks like a modern combination of 69,70,71.
I remember when I was in school I use to do the same thing. I have a couple doodles of darts dusters and barracudas somewhere. Come to think of it that's probably why I failed math! Haha
Back when kids had imagination and could actually think on their own? Those were the days! Oh yeah, I took both Algebra and Geometry twice. I guess I should probably say my cell phone still wears an antenna and has no camera. Keeping things simple works for me.

I had the mustache for that! Love the ground effects. You shoulda got into car design, we wouldnt have been driving boring crap in the 90's!!

RIPBandit. I saw that movie at the theater 8 days in a row when it came out. people were peelin out in the parking lot and stuff everytime the movie let out. I wasnt old enough to drive yet when smokey and the bandit came out.

It killed my heart when Plymouth threw in the towel. I knew then i would never buy my first new car. I've always wanted a real brand new cuda

I'm not a fan of rampant E-body crap on A-bodies.

-
Back