:sad1: :cussing:

:axe:

:angel11: :shock:
:sad5:
:crybaby:
:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:
:burnout::stop::burnout::shaking2:
:sleepy5:

Boy... I need something productive to do.

:argue:
:eek:ops: :angryfir:
:sad1: :cussing:

:axe:

:angel11: :shock:
:sad5:
:crybaby:
:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:
:burnout::stop::burnout::shaking2:
:sleepy5:

Boy... I need something productive to do.

Hey, YOU said it! LOL

And no drinking and driving young man. :-D

Been there, here is a story. True too.

In 1986 a friend and i were laid off from a Exxon Station. We were bored one Friday, trying to decide what to do. I was 20 or 21, he was 22 or so. I think this was February.

We had about, ummm $1.50 in change and a Exxon credit card and a Mobile credit card.

Lets go to the beach, nah.

Lets go to the mountains, nah

Lets go to California, OK

So, we left Seattle at 4:30, got to Kalama Wa, at about 6 or so, called our parents and told them. I came out of the bathroom at the rest stop just in time to hear " Theres no reason",

I always wondered what his parents had said.

We got to Yreka at 1:30 and stayed in the back of his car at a rest stop, he had a 79 Mercury Capri.

Got up at 6 and drove to San Francisco. At the Bay Bridge i think the toll was $2.00, which we didnt have, i think we did have a check book though, and offered to write a check, they just told us to go ahead.

We got to San Francisco, at 2:00, drove around and went to Aquatic park and walked to the end of the curved pier.

Went to a phone booth on Beach and Hyde and ripped a page out of the phone book to prove we were there.

We left at 6, got back to Yreka at 12, got up and made it home at 4:30 in the afternoon.

Our 48 hr trip to California, with no money, and two gas credit cards. The weather was awsome too, it was a bright sunny day when we were there.

Each time my wife and i go there now, i stop to rip a page out of the phone book. When i was there two yrs ago, the phone booth was still there too.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your the one that took those yellow book pages !!! I was needing a phone number !!

-RPM

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your the one that took those yellow book pages !!! I was needing a phone number !!

-RPM

I still have the pages, which number are you looking for?

I went back 2 yrs in a row, and they had the same phone book there, i ripped the page next to it out too.

-
Back