Boredom

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Ive been home with no work and 2 sick kids for 8 days. I dont think I can possibly take the boredom any longer.Ive played ever video game in the world with my son, Colored with my daughter, played guitar till my fingers couldnt take it anymore and stared at the computer for hours.

My wife thinks that cleaning the house will help pass the time. I dont think its gonna help. I just want to go back to work, LOL

My wife thinks that cleaning the house will help pass the time. I dont think its gonna help. I just want to go back to work, LOL
Cleaning the house?!?! I'd think that building sculptures using duct tape and plastic spoons/forks would be a much more interesting way to pass the hours. I probably wouldn't listen to me though. My house looks as though a bomb wrapped in car parts, various electronic devices and junk mail went off.

Mashed potatoes are a fine medium as well. A suitable armature may be crafted from wire coat hangers.

Just a big white owl out side my window.

Laundry and dishes are done. Time for the kids to take a nap.

If you start making a replica of the Devils tower out of those mashed potatoes you might be going on a long trip with Richard Dreyfuss!

Adam you forgot one thing being home not working is that your piss *** broke all the time as well as bored. Funny no matter how long you do it you don't get used to it. No mon no fun.

Adam you forgot one thing being home not working is that your piss *** broke all the time as well as bored. Funny no matter how long you do it you don't get used to it. No mon no fun.

Thanks for the reminder, LOL

If ya really want to get creative :-D move the furniture around :toothy7: and wait for the wife to get home :axe: She will never ask you to clean up around the house again :glasses2:
Nothing is worse than a hard worker to have to stop working :sad11:
I just came in and had a sandwich and thought I would check in here and see what's going on
What ever you do don't do a better job then your wife cleaning or you will be in my position :bootysha:
One day at a time bud 8) sorry to here you are stuck at home.

I am worried about the mash potato thing :rolleyes:

Why do you think I did all that work yesterday? Since I quit, I have been going nuts!

Tammy is on the East coast visiting relatives so it is pretty quiet around here. Nothing but but the sound of Classic rock and wrenches being dropped. :cheers:

I is usually like that anyway, but usually she is with me, or at least in and out visiting.

Adam,
If you really get bored let me know I need help working on the Demon I live in Manchester Ct not to far of a drive.

Bill, Im taking car of sick children right now. My daughter may not be allowed back to school for another week or two.

Adam, I haven't worked since Aug. 16th. It does get boring with no money to spend. I got a race car to build this winter and there isn't much getting done..

How old are the kids..detailing / working on the car is fun..playing outside..the graphics are better than the play station..

I dropped out of the workforce to play with the kids..now is the time to shine.. I wish my dad had been home more.. !!!

It will be as much fun as you make it.

Grassy

Bill, Im taking car of sick children right now. My daughter may not be allowed back to school for another week or two.
I have got to jump in here and say :director::director:BOARD :tongue:
You have got to have your hands full with laundry just keeping up with bed clothing and watching your children and feeding :shock::blob:
And I am sure you have a honey do list like I do, But that can wait 8)8)8)8)
Pillow cases and sheet every day :thumrigh: along with being there would cost a bundle to have dun $$$$$ Hang in there Adam :drinkers: I salute ya :happy10:

How old are the kids..detailing / working on the car is fun..playing outside..the graphics are better than the play station..

I dropped out of the workforce to play with the kids..now is the time to shine.. I wish my dad had been home more.. !!!

It will be as much fun as you make it.

Grassy

They're 6 and 4 cant go out side right now because they have the flue. Other wise we would be raking leaves.

I do detailing when ever I can but jobs have dried up.

I enjoyed my week with them but it would have been better if we werent sick and stuck inside. :cheers:

-
Back