Boss Got a New Ride

-

Divenut

Reaction score
After 15 years schlepping the girls around in 2 minivans (Caravan and Sienna) my wife aka The Boss, is finally back in a Jeep! Before the twins we had 3 Jeeps at one time, and did a lot of off roading. Her in her lifted 93 5.2 Grand Cherokee, and me in my lifted 89 4 banger Wrangler or lifted AMC 360 powered 82 Grand Wagoneer. We lived and breathed Jeeps! Then we shifted gears to buy a bigger house, raise the girls etc, and the old Jeeps just weren't practical for us.... Fast forward to yesterday. The Boss calls me in my office on her way home from work to say she's gonna look at some Jeeps. Few hours later she calls to say she'd bought a Jeep! Sooooo...The girls are now the proud owners of their own 08 Sienna, and my wife is again in her beloved Jeep. She chose a loaded 2017, Grand Cherokee Trailhawk edition. Was going for a V6, until she drove the Hemi LOL! I must say when she rolled into the driveway I was very impressed with her choice. Man these Jeeps have come a long way since we last drove one!!!! I'm so happy for her, and you could not beat the smile off her face! Though I am a bit jealous! May need to look at a SRT edition when I use up my car!

Be well folks,
Pat

20170805_110426.jpg

20170805_110229.jpg

After 15 years schlepping the girls around in 2 minivans (Caravan and Sienna) my wife aka The Boss, is finally back in a Jeep! Before the twins we had 3 Jeeps at one time, and did a lot of off roading. Her in her lifted 93 5.2 Grand Cherokee, and me in my lifted 89 4 banger Wrangler or lifted AMC 360 powered 82 Grand Wagoneer. We lived and breathed Jeeps! Then we shifted gears to buy a bigger house, raise the girls etc, and the old Jeeps just weren't practical for us.... Fast forward to yesterday. The Boss calls me in my office on her way home from work to say she's gonna look at some Jeeps. Few hours later she calls to say she'd bought a Jeep! Sooooo...The girls are now the proud owners of their own 08 Sienna, and my wife is again in her beloved Jeep. She chose a loaded 2017, Grand Cherokee Trailhawk edition. Was going for a V6, until she drove the Hemi LOL! I must say when she rolled into the driveway I was very impressed with her choice. Man these Jeeps have come a long way since we last drove one!!!! I'm so happy for her, and you could not beat the smile off her face! Though I am a bit jealous! May need to look at a SRT edition when I use up my car!

Be well folks,
Pat

View attachment 1715079469

View attachment 1715079470
Sharp wheels . Bob

She sure did Karl. And man she's been riding that sucker hard! She's so happy to have a V8 again after all those year driving the 6 cylinder minivans!

Be well,
Pat

She sure did Karl. And man she's been riding that sucker hard! She's so happy to have a V8 again after all those year driving the 6 cylinder minivans!

Be well,
Pat

Yeah, don't let women fool ya - they love power in their cars like we do...

My mom and my ex wife were both lead foots....

-
Back