[WANTED] BOTTOM HALF OF REAR FOLD DOWN SEAT 1973-74 DUSTER

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps, the bottom of the fold down seat is identical to the non-fold down seat. Only the upper half is different. The earlier lower seats (70-72) are different because they didn't have retractable seat belts, but the differences are by model year not whether the seats were fold down or not.

Last edited:
I have a nice used black one, put me on the list if you still need it

I do still need 1 but the standard bottom seat is not the same so it has to be the fold down 1

Make your search as difficult as you like, but I've directly compared several 73/74 fold down and standard seat bottoms as part of converting my car to a fold down seat. All of the ones I compared were identical.

How To: Fold down seat conversion

Make your search as difficult as you like, but I've directly compared several 73/74 fold down and standard seat bottoms as part of converting my car to a fold down seat. All of the ones I compared were identical.

How To: Fold down seat conversion

My parts car has the Fold Down seat. I would have never guessed it was the same for either option.... Learned something new and you are the voice of reasoning since you have done the conversion....

Thanks,
JW

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back