-
Status
Not open for further replies.

texas360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Used bouchillion kick down kit for a 904. All brackets included except whichever carb adapter you. Sells for almost $200 new. $120 shipped.

20161113_184933.jpg

Everything is there accept you will need an adapter if your running edlebrock. It's like $14. You can see the instructions on bouchillion website. I think edlebrock nu very is like 1458 or 1408

Is there a reason you don't like this set up? I saw your wanted ad for a lokar. I have this same set up on my Valiant and I like it so far.

No I loved the set up. It was easy to install and adjust. I just put a cheetah shifter in my car and the cable bracket mounts in the same hole as the bouchillion cable down on the transmission so I have to run lokar.

No I loved the set up. It was easy to install and adjust. I just put a cheetah shifter in my car and the cable bracket mounts in the same hole as the bouchillion cable down on the transmission so I have to run lokar.
No you don't. Just take both brackets the one for your shifter and the kick down cable and modify them both. Cut them then reweld them together. Making one bracket that works for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back