Bought $500 Dart '75

-

vintagetin

Reaction score
Just figured I'd share. Picked up a non running, rusty quartered '75 Sedan Sport last week. Payed $500 for it. Got it running and driving in a about 40mins. You know those 225's never die.
IMG_3909_zps8e7dea5a.jpg.html

http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/vintagetin88/media/IMG_3911_zps22f5f3ff.jpg.html

that's what is great about us A body guys, we can find bargains isf we look (generally), we find love in these beasts! we're not too pround to love the slant! ( some of us give away the slant to good home and drop in a s b!??( o k some drop a b b)?? our better half will ride with us in a less than "pristine" example of mopardom IF we take her to the cruising at Sonic If we buy her a burger AND an ice cream!!??? LOL really!!
hey, maybe ya can cruise to the coast, buy a few pounds of scrimp, ice um down in ice chest amd mail them to guy like me that was raised in south ga, and been marooned in Midwest since '79????( gas was $.62/gal) I dated myself????????
keep us posted of your adventurer with your $500 find......

My first car ever was a 73 Dart 4 door slant six I got it when I was 16 in 1983, a hand me down from my Mom.
I loved that car, great date car lol, lots of room in the back seat:heart::sign10::heart:

-
Back