bought a 2012 dodge grand caravan sxt for my wife

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Got tired of the 99 shitburban, saw an ad for a low mileage 2012 dodge grand caravan. Went to look at it. Car was immaculate. 36k on the clock. Carfax checked out ok, no wrecks or any other funny stuff. Our out the door on it with trade in was $15,500. Suburban was still using a quart of oil a month, and leaking antifreeze from somewhere i could never find. About a gallon of it every couple weeks. We just got home with it at 8:30 tonite. I will post pix as soon as i can. I almost feel guilty leaving that POS suburban at the dealer NOT. Besides thy will prob peddle it at a used car auction, or scrap it anyways LOL.

Matt

The Chrysler/Dodge minivans are just great vehicles.
And as used vehicles they are great bargains too.
Now the only issue will be is that you'll always have to have a minivan!

The Chrysler/Dodge minivans are just great vehicles.
And as used vehicles they are great bargains too.
Now the only issue will be is that you'll always have to have a minivan!

Actually my wife isnt a.minivan person. But we did drive several different ones, months ago, and she said if she had to have one, it would have to be a dodge caravan. She said its the coolest one out of the bunch. Plus she likes the mileage it gets, and the versatility.

If we didnt have 4 kids and the need for this type of car, she said she would prefer a dodge challenger, or chrysler 300 Hemi C.

Your wife will be a minivan person soon.

My sisters '93 Grand Voyager made me a minivan guy.

Sister in Law kept hers, when she went to go buy new. She still can't believe it runs and drives like it does, I think hers is a 97.

If people would buy what they need, everyone would buy a Mini-Van. Its the most common sense vehicle out there.
Room for 7, same as a Suburban.
Will go well on ice & snow, no need for 4WD.
Alot better fuel milage.
Great vehicles.
I have owned 5, my first one bought new in 1988.
I would still be driving one, but the wife was tired of them.
Good choice.

-
Back