bought a motorcycle!

-
Here are a couple of bikes I own. Both of these bikes are bikes I dreamed of owning in High School. Years later (when I got my act together), I went out looking for them.
1979 Yamahe RD 400 Daytona Special. 2 stroke rocket ship
1978 Yamaha SR 500 Street Thumper. Hooligan bike.

I also own a 1971 XLCH Harley Sporster my Dad built. Looking for a pic.

The RD is a insane bike to ride. When it gets on the pipe you better be holding on. People freak out on the thing,espically when I pull up next to them at a stop light. Winnnnng,Wiiiinnnnnnngggg. ! Run 2-stroke Castrol bean oil in it,reminds me of the old desert races.

The SR 500 is a blast to. Basically it is like motocross on the street !!!

Dont ride them much anymore,drivers of cars scare me. Want to see my granchildren someday.

Anyway..................

Picture 713.jpg

006_6_0001.jpg

A little ways back I was looking for a basketcase shovel head. I couldn't find anything in my price range though. I've always liked the older (pre-1980) shovel head superglides. :love4::love4:

As much as I love the new harleys I like the old ones even better, shovels, pans, knuckles. Seems like the older ones have more "personality", One day I will have either a 48 panhead project, factory suicide shift, clutch and a springer front end, or a WLA flathead 45 bobber project. I love 40's harleys:love4:

Cycles are like an addiction. Got one for distance , one for speed , and one for back road / off road. 09 Goldwing , 05 Vmax , and 07 KLR650

MVC-010S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

well here is the lowest mile 07 fatboy in existence /i got it in aug of 2006 and just broke the 1900 mile mark/http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/attachment.php?attachmentid=74038&stc=1&d=1240966652

Copy of DSCN0186.jpg

Here are a couple of bikes I own. Both of these bikes are bikes I dreamed of owning in High School. Years later (when I got my act together), I went out looking for them.
1979 Yamahe RD 400 Daytona Special. 2 stroke rocket ship
1978 Yamaha SR 500 Street Thumper. Hooligan bike.

I also own a 1971 XLCH Harley Sporster my Dad built. Looking for a pic.

The RD is a insane bike to ride. When it gets on the pipe you better be holding on. People freak out on the thing,espically when I pull up next to them at a stop light. Winnnnng,Wiiiinnnnnnngggg. ! Run 2-stroke Castrol bean oil in it,reminds me of the old desert races.

The SR 500 is a blast to. Basically it is like motocross on the street !!!

Dont ride them much anymore,drivers of cars scare me. Want to see my granchildren someday.

Anyway..................
Those are nice. I used to have a 750 commando many years ago. Speaking of rip-snortin' 2-strokes, My old man had an RG500 Gamma. That thing was a handful.l

Here is my Triumph bobber. It took me about two years to build it. Super fast.

DSCN1310.JPG

DSCN1313.JPG

DSCN1315.JPG

DSCN1316.JPG

Triumph Pics 05-11-07 003.jpg

-
Back