Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantK360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello fellow knife fans!

I'm selling my two large bowie knives. They knives have never been used before and have been basically show pieces in my room.

They would be great for hunting or just for show pieces in your garage or bedroom.

Both knives are made by Frost Cutlery, but the knife with the lighter color wood handle and the curved blade is made by Chippewa Cutlery which is owned by Frost Cutlery.

Both knives have sheathes, but the one Chippewa Cutlery knife's sheath has a rip in the front since the blade is so sharp.

I'm asking $35 for the Chippewa Cutlery knife (left side) and $40 for the other knife (right side). Buyer is responsible for shipping cost (I can get shipping quotes).

I am located in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have questions. You are responsible for knowing your state's knife laws.

20170814_200521.jpg

20170814_200131.jpg

Hello fellow knife fans!

I'm selling my two large bowie knives. They knives have never been used before and have been basically show pieces in my room.

They would be great for hunting or just for show pieces in your garage or bedroom.

Both knives are made by Frost Cutlery, but the knife with the lighter color wood handle and the curved blade is made by Chippewa Cutlery which is owned by Frost Cutlery.

Both knives have sheathes, but the one Chippewa Cutlery knife's sheath has a rip in the front since the blade is so sharp.

I'm asking $35 for the Chippewa Cutlery knife (left side) and $40 for the other knife (right side). Buyer is responsible for shipping cost (I can get shipping quotes).

I am located in the southwest suburbs of Chicago. Please PM me if you are interested or if you have questions. You are responsible for knowing your state's knife laws.

View attachment 1715082534

View attachment 1715082536
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back