Braided Line input

-

djwhog

Reaction score
I have a very tight brake line situation on the early dart with the TTI headers

Has anyone used the Wilwood flex braided brake lines to replace the metal lines? I need to move the junction block and then run new lines from it to the master and then from the other side of the block to the front disc. The rear is not an issue I ran an entire new line and can bend it to fit OK. The current front metal lines are wrapped under the frame and are very close to the headers. I would have to put a lot of bends in the lines and there is little to no room to work to get them away from the headers. seems that these flex lines in the DOT rating would be the hot ticket.

Anybody have experiance going this route? Thanks!

Audi/VW use braided lines in their system. As long as THEY ARE D.O.T approved, I would probably run them. I believe russell makes some that are as well. You will likely need some AN to flare fittings to make it all work.

Thanks Bud, yep I have seen them and worked on many, just was wondering if the guys here have worked with them and their issues etc?

thanks Again

Here is what I did to get around my headers and a few other obstacles. I have made some minor changes since this pic but maybe this will help.

44.JPG

-
Back