[FOR SALE] Brake Adjustable Push rod O-ring?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdizzle

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Any help? 66 dart swapped to disc in front, new master cylinder. And the original pushrod seems to long, so I bought one of these Adjustable type from Right Stuff RC14. Looked right, and the rep. said it fits Mopar.
I got it and yes it fits, but it doesnt lock in like the old one did. The old one has a rubber oring that you force in and it lock the rod into the master cylinder. This new one has a plastic thin, clear washer and it does not lock the pushrod in place. Any ideas???
Right Stuff RC14: MOPAR ADJUSTABLE M/C PUSH | JEGS

That's funny I just replace my Master Cylinder this past weekend, mine had Disk up Front - Drums in Rear. I removed the master cylinder with no trouble with push rod being stuck inside the rear of the master cylinder like others were saying it was going to be. Others were saying in order to re-install master cylinder I would have to remove the push rod from inside the car push into the master cylinder and put in as a pair. I put the master cylinder onto the four bolts pushed a little reached around to the back of the master cylinder with my finger and helped lifted the push rod up to center it into the rear and it went right in place, I was questioning the fact that it didn't snap in myself. I am sure it will be ok. Bleed all the brakes and all seem to be ok. Here is a video I found questioning the same issue.

Master Cylinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back