Brake Drum and Wheel Hub.

-

DixieCuda

Reaction score
This may be the wrong area for this post but I have to give ahuge shout out to a fellow member. After looking for a few days to find the part for my 65 Barracuda. Wasn't having much luck in my searches. I did have a couple of good leads though. And to those that were the leads a Thank You goes out to you as well. Then 65BCODA sent me a pm telling me he had the part I needed and to come get it. He has been there for me before on a rear tail-light lens issue I had. After driving up to his place today and getting the drum and hub I couldn't wait to get home. Once I got home and realized just how easy it was to put on I was grinning ear to ear. Finally bolted on my new (to me) wheels and tires after stressing over a week on how to fix it. Lowered the car back down , stood back and was beside myself on how it changed the look of the car with such a simple bolt on.
As stated above I want to send out a HUGE ''Thank You'' to 65BCODA!! I think you could ask him anything about these cars and he can give you all the info you could ever want. You should also take a look at his 65' Cuda he is building. Besides it looking Bad:bootysha: it sounds Fan-Damn-Tastic!!!!!!!!
If I heard that thing at a stop-light next to me, I am sorry but I would throw in the flag!
Thank you again 65BCODA and I will get you some pics soon!

-
Back