Brake problem non Mopar

-

73hcode

Reaction score
I have a 93 Toyota truck just the regular one not tundra and the front brakes will work first thing in the morning then they will start to not release and the peddle will be hard as a rock and won't depress. I have changed the m/c and rubber lines to the calipers when I tried to bleed them the front did fine the rear ones wouldn't bleed so I traced the line back to a valve I think is a load sencing valve and got fluid from a bleeder from there. The truck is ugly and has 300000 miles but runs great any ideas. I haven't ever changed the calipers.

If I'm reading your post correctly you're saying the front brakes don't release after it's been driven a while? Sounds like it's got a caliper problem I have seen many of the dual & 4 piston calipers seize. You didn't say if it's 2 or 4wd so I don't know for sure which caliper type you have. HTH

Sorry it is a 2wd I just thought what are the chances of both calipers going bad at the same time I will check the rear lines also.

When it happens ... loosen master from booster if possible and see if they release ... if they do ... check booster , brake switch adj ... If they don't release then concern from master to caliper issue

-
Back