Status
Not open for further replies.

mydart270

myDart270
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ok....I need a Brake Safety Switch (BSS). It must be OEM or used in very good condition. The one from InLine fails to pass brake fluid to rear wheels. My original OEM BSS is buggered up due to many on/off sequences of the F/R brake Ines...its a long story!!!!BBS must be in good condition, no cross threads, no mashed internal flare ports. You can check center position of internal shuttle valve with ohm meter, shows "open" for center position. Will pay reasonable price and s/h to VT. BSS is for 68 Dodge Dart SL-6 drum brakes.

Safety switch? HUH? You mean the sending unit looking thing that lights the dash light when you spring a leak? Never heard of a "BSS" either

Safety switch? HUH? You mean the sending unit looking thing that lights the dash light when you spring a leak? Never heard of a "BSS" either

Yea....UR correct. ....My service manual (red and white) calls it a System Safety Switch (SSS). it is not a proportional valve as some call it. I like Brake Safety Switch (BSS). It senses loss of pressure between front and rear brake lines.....yes a leak!!!!!! and lights a dash RED light. Do you have one for sale? Used?? Good condition???

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back