Brand loyal or just like a good vehicle?

-
When I talk about a Corvette to my friends every one of them says they've always wanted one followed by their hard to get in and out of. LOL..
I wanted a C6. The wife drew the line and said if you are getting ANOTHER summer car it needs 4 seats lol. C6 dream was dead. We had a newer challenger in the past, fun car but had some issues I didn’t like. Newer Camaros I found uncomfortable to sit in, with poor visibility. Settled on the 15 GT. Never owned a mustang before, but it’s a track car and something about 550 hp, 1+g handling and 6 speed…puts a smile on my face. The barracuda is my go to cruise night car. But on those 90 degree days, the stang wins.

For my hobby I'm open to anything obscure between 1949 and 1972. No Camero, Chevelle or Mustang though. Building my last build now, a 1965 Mercury Comet Cyclone. My 67 Notch is my DD, in storage until warmer climes prevail. My family rigs are my 2013 Black Diamond Avalanche and my wife's 2015 Acura RDX. Both highly maintained due to the expense of my car hobby addiction and the fact that they are paid for and I no longer have gainful employment:)

When I talk about a Corvette to my friends every one of them says they've always wanted one followed by their hard to get in and out of. LOL..
I have recently considered a C3 Vette, BUT like said, someone would have to pull my *** out of the darn thing.
IT ws a 86 and that was about late 90s. It had a flat torque curvem hauled *** down the back country roads. I liked it. I was mid 40s and people looked at me strange when they saw me in it> Why??????? Dunno. Guess they thought I was in some kind of mid age crisis??

All mopar here
22 challenger scat pack
12 Rubicon wrangler
01 Dodge 2500 cummins
89 Dodge ramcharger
87 Powerwagon
84 D150 short bed
69 Barracuda
And two **** box jeep Cherokee field runners/winter beaters
currently in my running fleet

How do you do that?..

I had a couple friends that had them. It does not take that long to decide if you like them enough to spend the coin. Not really fast compared to what I have and I just love the way the 66 and 68 Barracudas ride and drive.

I had a couple friends that had them. It does not take that long to decide if you like them enough to spend the coin. Not really fast compared to what I have and I just love the way the 66 and 68 Barracudas ride and drive.
I'm not trading in my Mopar.. just a crap box I can kick around...
I'll start a different thread.,

-
Back