Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardude318

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
Hello friends.

For sale is a complete set of PRW Stainless Steel 1.5 Ratio Roller Rocker Arms for a small block Mopar. These are brand new, never used items that I only used for mock up. $375

These are $449.50 straight from PRW website.

http://www.prwonlinestore.com/zdstainlesssteelrockerarmkit1.aspx

6qvf4w.jpg

2houywl.jpg

Can they be used on regular Moapr chrome shafts and would you sell with out the shafts if so?

I forgot to add: I am in Gilroy, Ca 95020. I accept Paypal or Postal Money Order. I Don't mind shipping to Canada either. Too easy.

That's a nice set of rockers !

The hold downs are the good hold downs too!

Good luck on the sale!

Why aren't you using these? They will work on RHS heads fine right?

Yes, they will work on the RHS heads fine. In fact, I had them bolted on to those same heads. lol...But, for some odd reason I decided to buy me a set of Hughes 1.6 rockers. Only because I have a set on my 408...lol...I'm weird that way.

Those are 249 on ebay

Couldn't find ANY on ebay for that price...$359 is correct, plus $15 for shipping, so a savings of 50 bucks, for the same rockers, that are brand new, never used......thats fair to me, I don't try to rip anybody off...

Happy Moparing.

-James

just curious, how do you tell which ones are crap chinese and which ones are better. I have been trying to find a "good" set of these myself. are the Comp cams ones any good? Are they like the lifters, where only a couple places manufacture them and everyone else sells them as their own?

just curious, how do you tell which ones are crap chinese and which ones are better. I have been trying to find a "good" set of these myself. are the Comp cams ones any good? Are they like the lifters, where only a couple places manufacture them and everyone else sells them as their own?

x2 good question

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back