Status
Not open for further replies.

phish1270

phish1270
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Brand new, Sanderson DD8 Headers for Mopar Small Block. Will fit 1967 & newer A-bodies, Dart, Valiant, Demon, Barracuda, Duster, and all B, C & E-bodies, Charger, Coronet, Road Runner, Satellite, GTX, Cuda, Challenger among other Dodge, Plymouth & Chryslers. These are the silver, ceramic coated ones. They sell for $525 plus shipping from Sanderson. These will not work with my car, I took a chance & it didn't work out. I just want to get my money back. $475/plus shipping. They are in Denver, NC. These headers do not need gaskets. These are very well made & very nice looking. These have never been on a car. I can just send them back to Sanderson but thought somebody might want a chance to save at least $50. PM me with any questions or offers.
Check out the link: http://www.sandersonheaders.com/Sanderson-DD8-Small-Block-Chrysler-Blockhugger-Header-Set.html

Attachments

• WP_20140815_006.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 833
  • WP_20140815_007.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 809
  • WP_20140815_008.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 797
  • WP_20140815_009.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 787
  • WP_20140815_010.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 813
Phish1270 what was the issue with them fitting on your 65? I have 66 and was thinking of buying a set. Sanderson also told me the DD8 were the ones I needed for my 360 ps with console automatic set up.

Phish1270 what was the issue with them fitting on your 65? I have 66 and was thinking of buying a set. Sanderson also told me the DD8 were the ones I needed for my 360 ps with console automatic set up.

There just isn't any room. I have a 360 in my car. I can not fit the passenger side at all, the header is too wide & won't fit between inner fender & engine. The driver side only fits with no steering shaft on car. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong but there just appears to be no way that they will fit. I was told by Sanderson that they were designed to fit '67 & up, which are wider than the early As. Francesco thought these would fit because he had modified them for another member but I can't make it happen. My car is manual steering but there is no way these would work with PS.

A few months ago when I was looking for headers for my '66 Barracuda, I called Sanderson about these, the guy I talked to said they made them off a late '60's Dart,and had not tried them on a early car,(he actually didn't know there was a difference until I informed him and he said he making a not eof this in their system).
I lucked out and found a set of Spitfires when I posted that I was looking for a set of them on Moparts.com,,,they fit very well, other than I had to spin the oil filter adapter so the filter in facing towards the front and use a short filter. My car has a 360, manual steering and a T-5 transmission using a Quicktime bellhousing.

A few months ago when I was looking for headers for my '66 Barracuda, I called Sanderson about these, the guy I talked to said they made them off a late '60's Dart,and had not tried them on a early car,(he actually didn't know there was a difference until I informed him and he said he making a not eof this in their system)./QUOTE]

They told me that these were bought by someone from FABO, modified to fit around steering box but than wouldn't clear the Z-bar. He felt like they would fit but they are not close. I thought I would put them up here & see if someone wanted to save $50-75+ on a brand new set before I eat the shipping & send them back. I will give it a little more time but then they have to go back. I have been bleeding money on this project & just want it to be over with.

I may be interested. I just don't know if they'd fit in my '68 Dart with power steering well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back