breakfast is

-
Thin sliced fried liver pudding, eggs over easy, grits, and toast. With a glass of iced coke. Whhooa dam son.

I just looked and there is not one darn egg here :banghead: No Milk :banghead: Looks like toast this morning #-o

lol i been gone since 6am and just got home and have not eaten all day. im having an egg sandwich for dinner lol

me and my 5 year old made breakfast today
fresh pancakes and fried spam

Thin sliced fried liver pudding, eggs over easy, grits, and toast. With a glass of iced coke. Whhooa dam son.

so ya guys in carilinas sometimes make weird things like YELLOW b b q sauce, but I have to ask what is fried liver pudding???????????? having been raised in s w Ga, I ve seen bout everything from bbq'ed possum right up the ladder!?????

so ya guys in carilinas sometimes make weird things like YELLOW b b q sauce, but I have to ask what is fried liver pudding???????????? having been raised in s w Ga, I ve seen bout everything from bbq'ed possum right up the ladder!?????
X2.. what is fried liver pudding ? :glasses7:

I had rice and toasted wheat bread with freash strawberries this morning.

All this talk about breakfast made me hungry for it again so I made more this morning.

Hash browns cooked till crisp....always.
Egg sausage and cheese quesadillas smothered in home made salsa
Fresh strawberries.
Ice cold apple juice.

Nap time.

I wonder if that's what my dad called SOUSE meat!???????? Ma would not let it in her kitchen! LOL!!!
probably pretty darn tasty. I will have to research it more. this woman here is from Wy. she likes Spam!! so she would probably like this liver pudding stuff.

hard to beat bowl of grits ( never instant!), with sharp cheddar melted in.. raison toast. cold O J , Dunkin Donut brand good brewed coffee. maybe some fresh strawberries, blueberries, or real blackberries with some real cream????? yahoo!!!

my fav meal of the day

:blob:

Me too

Monday through Friday I eat an omelet consisting of..

4 eggs
3 pieces of bacon
2 oz of cheese
spinach
tomato

On the weekends I eat 1 pancake and 3 eggs.

For the most part I don't eat any sugar Monday through Friday.

We call it Scrapple here !!

Scrapple is very close but liver pudding has a predominant liver composition, Scrapple may have a little to sometimes none. They are sold as separate products here. I never thought I'd be reading up on liver pudding and scrapple but I did find where scrapple is traced back to pre- Roman times. I thought it may have originated from slaves like our BBQ did.

Scrapple is very close but liver pudding has a predominant liver composition, Scrapple may have a little to sometimes none. They are sold as separate products here. I never thought I'd be reading up on liver pudding and scrapple but I did find where scrapple is traced back to pre- Roman times. I thought it may have originated from slaves like our BBQ did.

I like to buy the Bacon Scrapple !! MMM Good

I'll look for that bacon scrapple. Not sure about some kidneys never heard that one.

Just read about fried kidneys I'll be putting that on my list too.

I went out for breakfast this AM, western omelet with cheese and COFFEE! About once a week I have scrapple too. Love that stuff with ketchup!

Two large cups of coffee and and half a pack of smokes.

Call me a traditionalist.

(Yeah yeah, I'm working on it.)

Me too

Monday through Friday I eat an omelet consisting of..

4 eggs
3 pieces of bacon
2 oz of cheese
spinach
tomato

On the weekends I eat 1 pancake and 3 eggs.

For the most part I don't eat any sugar Monday through Friday.

THIS sounds GOOD. i'm gonna try it this weekend.
a breakfast for champions.

-
Back