Brodix B1BA heads...

-
"And, at the time, I was 58 and in pretty darn good shape. I spent many hours laying on my back, on the creeper, tweaking."

This sticks in my craw, whatever a craw is. I own a creeper, haven't used it in years. By the time I was maybe 28, I had spent so much time lying under cars I vowed by the time I was 30 I would I own a lift...and I did. I pretty much would not work on cars if I had to do it without. Not only does a lift make it much easier, it also improves the quality of your work.

So I gotta wonder what kind of car-repair business wouldn't have a lift? My employment would be short lived if I had to do it on a creeper.

"And, at the time, I was 58 and in pretty darn good shape. I spent many hours laying on my back, on the creeper, tweaking."

This sticks in my craw, whatever a craw is. I own a creeper, haven't used it in years. By the time I was maybe 28, I had spent so much time lying under cars I vowed by the time I was 30 I would I own a lift...and I did. I pretty much would not work on cars if I had to do it without. Not only does a lift make it much easier, it also improves the quality of your work.

So I gotta wonder what kind of car-repair business wouldn't have a lift? My employment would be short lived if I had to do it on a creeper.
29 and three months away from owning my very own lift. Worked hard to get here. Here's to many memories of bench pressing trannys:D..

I remember very well spending so much time working a 46RE in and out of a car, to fit it in there, that my neck muscles gave out and I couldn't hold my own head up. Had to go lie down for a couple hours with it held in place by pillows until I could at least go to bed for the night.

Waited 40 years for my lift...bought it used in '94-ish. Best $1800.00 I ever spent ( except for that time in a brothel in NV)....

-
Back