-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanOdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I also have 2 old mopars,1956 and 1957 in very nice shape still in the box. Also the green Cuda in the box is a metal diecast model that still needs to be put together.The red Chevelle is a plastic model that needs to be put together too. Most have all their parts,but some parts may be missing a few. I really want to sell them all together for one price of a $125.00 plus shipping... THAT'S CHEAP!!!! MAKE JUNKERS!! Call 320-420-1231 if I don't respond through emails. Located in MN

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

Would you be into selling just the Daytona? I've been looking for one cheap so I can make it look like a friend's car.

i would like the 58 fury because i need more cars setting around and its cool

Iam checking on shipping.I'll let you all know in a bit.

Anymore buyers??? Make a offer on the rest as a package if you want to. Call me if I don't answer on emails. 320-420-1231 The Fury is still available (in the box).

Here they are...even a Dukes of Hazzard Matchbox car. The green cuda is a 1/24th rare collectible. Remember to call me if I do not answer emails. I would love to sell it all in one package but ?Thanks!

IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

Hey Dean,
Just incase you didn't see my PM, I put the money order for the Daytona in the mail this morning.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back