broken thermostat housing

-
If it’s fir a slant, probably got 5 or 6 laying around - pay the shipping and It’s yours

there is a seller on Ebay "spark-surplus" that is showing a cast iron thermostat housing for a slant.. new old replacement stock "TRW" brand... cast iron is better for something like that than aluminum ever was, and new but old enough that it sure did not come from a boat that came from china either.... $11.99 WITH FREE SHIPPING
I just bought 2 yesterday. I have gotten alot of stuff from this place in the not too distant past. 4 pin ignition boxes, gaskets, moly 20-over rings for a slant, rod and main bearings and more.
I was surprised by all the stuff they have for our old cars-- parts made when "made in the USA" really meant something.

just gotta watch, most stuff they have they have multiples of the same parts in different brands, for instance I know I saw cam bearings there for our engines, and in lets say "Michigan Engine bearings" brand and more equivalent cam bearings in "sealed Power"-- fit the same application but not the same price as each other.
They had lots of rod and main bearings for both cast and forged slants. and a fair amount of Fel Pro stuff too.

-
Back