[FOR SALE] Bronze Brake and Clutch bushings, new batch ready...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantOne

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All,

I was sold out, but just finished a new batch.

I have been making new bronze brake and clutch pedal bushings for a while now. There is a post over in the Brakes thread New bronze clutch and brake pedal bushings where I outline the process and have pics and some testimonials etc.

So far I only make them for the standard size brake bushings (.812 ID) and not the HD set up which is 1 inch in dia. If there are people who need the HD set up I can turn some out.

The prices are $30 per set for the brake bushings (2 pieces) and $25 per set for the clutch bushings (2 pieces), or if you need both brake and clutch it is $55 (4 pieces) + shipping and any Paypal fees.

I just finished a batch of each and they are ready to ship.

Thanks,

Chris E., Valiantone

Brake Bushings1.jpg

Brake Bushings2.jpg

Clutch Bushings1.jpg

Clutch Bushings2.jpg

These are great pieces guys. I bought a set for my 4 speed setup, and a pair for the automatic brake pedal for my kids car. They fit perfect.

20160604_151654.jpeg

Hey All,

I was sold out, but just finished a new batch.

I have been making new bronze brake and clutch pedal bushings for a while now. There is a post over in the Brakes thread New bronze clutch and brake pedal bushings where I outline the process and have pics and some testimonials etc.

So far I only make them for the standard size brake bushings (.812 ID) and not the HD set up which is 1 inch in dia. If there are people who need the HD set up I can turn some out.

The prices are $30 per set for the brake bushings (2 pieces) and $25 per set for the clutch bushings (2 pieces), or if you need both brake and clutch it is $55 (4 pieces) + shipping and any Paypal fees.

I just finished a batch of each and they are ready to ship.

Thanks,

Chris E., Valiantone

View attachment 1715067956
View attachment 1715067957
View attachment 1715067958
View attachment 1715067959
The ones you made for me fit like a glove. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back