Status
Not open for further replies.

ValiantOne

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All.

I have been making new bronze brake and clutch pedal bushings for a while now. There is a post over in the Brakes thread New bronze clutch and brake pedal bushings where I outline the process and have pics and some testimonials etc.

So far I only make them for the standard size brake bushings (.812 ID) and not the HD set up which is 1 inch in dia. If there are people who need the HD set up I can turn some out.

The prices are $30 per set for the brake bushings (2 pieces) and $25 per set for the clutch bushings (2 pieces), or if you need both brake and clutch it is $55 (4 pieces) + shipping and any Paypal fees.

I just finished a batch of each and they are ready to ship.

Thanks,

Chris E., Valiantone

PS. I attached a few pics including the mandrels I made for turning them on the lathe.

PS.
bushings2.jpg
bushings3.jpg
bushmandrel9.jpg

Man that's a really nice service to offer! Pricing ain't bad either.

Hey All,

I just sold the 6 sets I recently finished. Just let me know if you are in need of a set and I'll get a new batch going.

Thanks!

CE

Hey All.

I have been making new bronze brake and clutch pedal bushings for a while now. There is a post over in the Brakes thread New bronze clutch and brake pedal bushings where I outline the process and have pics and some testimonials etc.

So far I only make them for the standard size brake bushings (.812 ID) and not the HD set up which is 1 inch in dia. If there are people who need the HD set up I can turn some out.

The prices are $30 per set for the brake bushings (2 pieces) and $25 per set for the clutch bushings (2 pieces), or if you need both brake and clutch it is $55 (4 pieces) + shipping and any Paypal fees.

I just finished a batch of each and they are ready to ship.

Thanks,

Chris E., Valiantone

PS. I attached a few pics including the mandrels I made for turning them on the lathe.

PS. View attachment 1714981433 View attachment 1714981434 View attachment 1714981435
I received and installed my bushings yesterday. They fit like a glove and made the pedals swing nice and smooth. They are far superior to the split nylon bushing they replace. Unfortunately it will be awhile before I have the conversion done so I can't give a report on how they work in actual service but I'm confident they will work perfectly. Thank you Chris!

I received mine and the craftsmanship is excellent . I am very happy with them. I would definitely recommend these. Thank you ValiantOne .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back