Brother of previous owner wants his car back! What to do...

-
The extra cubic inches far outweigh the difference in weight. I disagree with your big block comment.Go tell them that at big block dart,I can already hear the laughter. I would like to have this car but its too far away from me.At what he paid its a great deal.Biggest problem here is everybody feels like he played us for suckers starting at 14k for the car. with the drastic price cuts it looks like a buyer beware deal. i said looks like not is.

I gotta agree with DD on this. Pricing a car you have $4250.00 into at $14K to your "friends" here at FABO is playing us for the suckers you must think we are!!! Especially after doing nothing to the car except tearing it down, and going about it the wrong way at that!!! You'd have been better off leaving it as you got it, pricing it at what it's really worth (which in my estimation is about what you got it for) and turning it over to someone who wanted it as you received it. The only person who thinks it was worth $14K is YOU, and maybe the previous owners brother, who may have that much into it!!

Bad form Askoro, bad form!!! Geof

I gotta agree with DD on this. Pricing a car you have $4250.00 into at $14K to your "friends" here at FABO is playing us for the suckers you must think we are!!! Especially after doing nothing to the car except tearing it down, and going about it the wrong way at that!!! You'd have been better off leaving it as you got it, pricing it at what it's really worth (which in my estimation is about what you got it for) and turning it over to someone who wanted it as you received it. The only person who thinks it was worth $14K is YOU, and maybe the previous owners brother, who may have that much into it!!

x2 this thred not worth the time........Artie

Well said Geof.......

The bottom line is, restoring a car is thankless money pit of a job and a pain in the ***, it's not glamorous like you see on TV, but we do it anyway because we love our cars.

so true. At my point, all I have is a car that runs, and the engine is bad. I have another car, and will just drive that until I can get the cuda to a point where I can go back and forth between the two.

I'll just let you guys talk and assume things, have fun. Sale Pending :D

-
Back