Bucket or Bench?

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
I have a set of A body buckets for my Dart that I was wanting to put in. I went to a local yard no long ago and found an A body there with a split bench with console. I really liked. So I was thinking of get rid of the buckets and putting a bench in there. My Dart was originally a bench seat car but the bench would be the wrong year. Since 71 didn't make the high back bench with console. But that doesn't really matter to me. What do ya think?

splitbench.jpg

how about you give me the buckets and then you can go with the bench. Problem solved!

how about you give me the buckets and then you can go with the bench. Problem solved!

That's what I was thinking about. The only problem was I wasn't thinking of giving them to you. LOL!!!!

I was thinking about trading someone who has that style bench for the buckets.

That's what I was thinking about. The only problem was I wasn't thinking of giving them to you. LOL!!!!

I was thinking about trading someone who has that style bench for the buckets.

I just have a regular bench :[ haha

That's too bad. I also have the seat tracks for it too.

I have a feeling that my inbox in gonna get filled up soon. LOL!!!!

That's too bad. I also have the seat tracks for it too.

I have a feeling that my inbox in gonna get filled up soon. LOL!!!!

HAHA, if I was around in the 70's I would have horded every seat track I found in the junkyard. btw, because I'm sure everyone one is wondering, how much for the seats and/or just the tracks if you decide to go bench?

Use the buckets then trade the bench for some air in that tire.:snakeman:
Lol.

HAHA, if I was around in the 70's I would have horded every seat track I found in the junkyard. btw, because I'm sure everyone one is wondering, how much for the seats and/or just the tracks if you decide to go bench?

You probably would be able to retire from selling seat tracks. LOL!!!!

Not sure? If I am gonna sell them I am selling them together. I have seen them sell between $300 - $400. So probably around there. The seats need to be recovered though.

Use the buckets then trade the bench for some air in that tire.:snakeman:
Lol.

Why does everyone gotta bust my balls about the flat? LOL!!!!! :bootysha: 8) :toothy10:

About how someone who is good with Photoshop fill it up for me. LOL!!

You probably would be able to retire from selling seat tracks. LOL!!!!

Not sure? If I am gonna sell them I am selling them together. I have seen them sell between $300 - $400. So probably around there. The seats need to be recovered though.

Why does everyone gotta bust my balls about the flat? LOL!!!!! :bootysha: 8) :toothy10:

About how someone who is good with Photoshop fill it up for me. LOL!!

haha! aight, once I get home I'll throw some virtual air in that tire!

I am probably the only one that prefers the bench seat in my Dart. I had buckets in it for a while, but put the bench back in after a short time. And, with the four speed, I actually like the looks of the interior with the bench better.

go with that bench! the highbacks are like buckets with an armrest. nothing wrong with a bench seat either, my 69 'Cuda 4spd came with one from the factory and I wish it was the highback style.

I had a split bench with the drop center armrest in my 72 Demon, and loved it. I really liked having a place to relax my right arm when cruisin', it looked great at shows (I had the adjustable headrests, not the high backs), and if I put the center up, the little lady had a nice place to slide over to when it felt romantic.

(shut up.....just shut up....like you guys never wished YOUR lady would slide over.......Riiiiiiiiiiight.........uh huh......). 8)

-
Back