-
Status
Not open for further replies.

boys3rt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dart Sport Bucket Seat Hinge Covers - Fit Duster ??
NOS left side - $50.00
NOS Right Side - $50.00
Used - 1 set black good condition $20.00
Located in MA
Shipping not included!

Interested... could you send some pictures? I don't know how to pm you since website changes.

Tinman, I am equally challenged how to post pictures and reply!
I need some black ones. Changing white interior to black. I would like to see if they're exactly what I need though.

I have seen more than one style though. One I like, the other I don't really care for. Are you able to send pics by email?
!
Yes I can. As I am a gold member I can tell you my e-mail address. ([email protected]) you can contact me and then I can send images out. Getting late for me so I can send out tomorrow evening!

1462754364105533311807.jpg
This is what I have now. This is also the texture I don't like. I am thinking some had a smooth center in the circle. These are textured like leather grain.

Late for me too. Right beside post reply below is upload pictures.

I believe mine have smooth centers. I would have to open up the packaging to make sure.
I emailed you back Sunday, May 8, 8:58pm, with picture of my hinge cover. Will try again. Thanks.

tinman 2 - I am goping out to the gargae and collect the pieces to see what they are and look like.
Stay tuned

Tinman@- Could you e-mail me again ? I seem to have lost your e-mail! I have the covers out of the package and they both have smooth centers with a rough grain outside the center circles. I can't seem to upload the images so I may send you e-mail and images from my work e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back