-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ul4evr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a complete set of bucket seats with console and hurst shift lever green in color.. i took them out of my wifes 72 swinger as her car was originally a bench seat 4 speed car.
i don't believe the seats are from a A body car as they as so low to the floor my wife couldn't see over the hood scoops. the console and shift lever are A body
backs of seats were painted green ( you can see black plastic under scratches)
seats were recovered with green material and are in really good shape seat tracks work great and aren't all rusted to hell (no seat belts included)
console is in ok condition wood grain vinyl could use replacement all doors and latches work. i do believe the console was originally
for a automatic and converted to stick by taking out the auto panel and replacing it with a stick boot.
i found a nice green bench seat out of a 72 Demon and replaced the shifter lever with the correct bench seat lever.
i have to dig them out of the barn and take pictures. they are located in Putnam County New York and before you ask. No i Can Not ship Them
i would like 500.00 dollars for everything. i will have pictures available in a couple of days..
thanks
Pete

Really sorry to hear about your wife Pete.

I sent you a private message with my Email address in case you would like me to help you out by taking your pictures and posting them in the listing. Just let me know, I wish you the best of luck with things.

These parts are not mine just posting pics to help Pete (ul4evr), talk to him directly about purchase, good luck.

Embedded1574203962929.png

Embedded1574205711251.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry to hear about your wife Pete.

I sent you a private message with my Email address in case you would like me to help you out by taking your pictures and posting them in the listing. Just let me know, I wish you the best of luck with things.

Please send pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back