-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys i know its a long shot but I'm looking for some bucket seats for my 71 plymouth duster. I'm in the central tx area but would willing to travel alittle bit if the deal is right.

Thanks,
Jeff

Early used the same type as the 1970 cars.

Later in '71 they switched to the type with the different back frames, smaller tilt release button with welded on cage to house it & hinge covers integrated into the removable plastic back.

In either case, they are the same application as the B & E-body seats from the same time period, so that affects demand. ( & price too)

Early used the same type as the 1970 cars.

Later in '71 they switched to the type with the different back frames, smaller tilt release button with welded on cage to house it & hinge covers integrated into the removable plastic back.

In either case, they are the same application as the B & E-body seats from the same time period, so that affects demand. ( & price too)

So could I find some b or e body and just swap the frames to a a body bucket seat frame? I know where some cuda seats are i think they are out of a 72 73 year.

'72 backs are different, no internal spring basket to support the older type foam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back