Bucket seats with center armrest???????????

-

duster360

Reaction score
I have bucket seats in my 67 Dart. I would like to add some sort of armrest/drink holder between the seats. I want it to fit snug, but also be removable. Just need it for long cruises. Lets see what you have in your car. Seems like I have seen some posted on here in the past, but I can't seem to find them. I have considered getting a B body buddy seat and modifying it. I am not against using a newer car setup if it fits good. It will not be bolted in the car. Just need it to fit snug and easy to remove. I have no problem doing mods to make it fit the floor tunnel.

I have seen some pretty nice aftermarket centers with armrests online, like these police style ones. http://policecenterconsoles.com/buynow.html

Of course you will want to go by looks, utility and dimensions all three.

If you do a Google image search for "aftermarket center console" you will find a ton of them.
Just find a picture that looks interesting and follow the links to the page it's on.

I have a later mopar fold down arm rest with brackets

Attachments

• Picture 3049.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 293
  • Picture 3050.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 284
Those seats have the 75-76 brackets to make up for the converter hump in the floor.

I have a later mopar fold down arm rest with brackets

I have the same one that I stick in between the seats, but don't know what year and make of car it is out of. My friend has a duster and is looking for the same setup.

Works perfect and is the same height as the arm rest on the door.

Attachments

• IMG_00001034.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 149
-
Back