Bucket Seats

-

moparmaddnes

Reaction score
i'M WANTING HIGH BACK BUCKETS FOR MY CAR (71' DEMON) AND WAS WONDERING WHAT CARS TO LOOK AT TO GET THEM FROM?
THANKS MATT

If you cant find high back abody buckets and you dont mind doing some fabrication work the Aspens had some high back buckets that were decent as well.

like the guy said,, most years of a-body 2 doors will fit,But. They do change alot from year to year and model to model. Legendary Interiors web site is ok but alot of the seats are just an artists rendition. Year one's web site shows better pics. Factory seats will be by far the most expensive way to go (I paid 300 for 71 swinger seats with badges that match my rear and hard backs then 300 for new covers).I looked around for almost a year for any descent bucket that I liked and found nothing that I liked that didn't also need to be recovered. My favorite donar cars where the late 80's early 90's daytonas. If you could find a turbo 90 ish daytona they very often had black leather power seats and I've been told they are almost a direct bolt in plus they look kinda factory like,,,,,good luck

I picked up a set of bucket seats out of a Chrysler Cordoba that are real close to the same dimensions as the factory buckets in my Duster..Any good upholstery shop can recover them to look like the originals... You may have to do some fab work to get them to bolt in. Should be pretty easy..Something like this should work as long as your not building a " 100 pt. " show car... BTW The buckets I have are for sale..... :thumbup:

-
Back