Buckle down Tex!

-

63dartman

Reaction score
Looks like some bad weather in the DFW area. Stay protected over there. I am assuming it is the same storms that went thru NM last night and this morning.

jumped over my house in Cleburne.This is a pic off Hwy 171 and county road 3048 in my back yard

Tornadobyhouse1.jpg

I guess the Dallas area was hit pretty hard, flying semis and all. I just got outta there this morning.

Seen some of the videos, scary looking storms.....

Storms hit my area at 7pm right as I got off work... Made for a scary ride home..

Holy cow just saw some photos on line of a trucking co.yard trailers blown everywhere.hope everyone in the area is ok prayers and thoughts to all in the DFW area.

socaldart

Damn, that was some crazy stuff! Heard on the news that no one was killed, so that is some good news.

Thats a wild shot Bigdummy, sounds like you got off lucky. I've never experienced one live, and hope not to in the future. Hope everything is OK

Grant

bad looking storms, hope and pray no lives are lost. Used to be just a southern event in March and April but now they hit anywhere anytime. Prayers for all affected with their loss,Joe

Yep, it's likely to be a long hot summer and a destructive storm season. First responder on storms is what I do.

-
Back