Buddah Spammer alert. new Member Einstein

-

ran429

Reaction score
einstein

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I'm new here and just wanted to say "hi"

How's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein
---------------------------------

Hey einstein,
go someplace else jackass.
Randy.

Thanks Guys, Ive been made aware of it and will show hi the door.

i got this dude too, here was my response, i thanked him for the information it was interesting, but i know if i had a personal god without JESUS then i would surely be dead by now in a devils hell. last time heard budda was dead somewhere in a grave or tomb or something. JESUS IS ALIVE STILL, i told him i would pray for him to find JESUS, i told him he would meet him someday and then he would have to explain why he was following a FALSE GOD, im sticking with the man who died for me and is GOD, JESUS

I banned him. Let me know if he re-incarnates in to someone else.

Man I Wish He Would Have Pm'd Me So I Could Drop The Holy Elbow On His ***! Lol!

Gee, you would think a car forum would be a great place to proselytize and discuss the metaphysical. Huh?

I replied to him with what I think are some logical contradiction questions about reincarnation.
Maybe his head will blow up.
(Captain Kirk says to Nomad:”Everything I say is a lie and I am lying to you now”)

Karma can’t be true. I have it way too good.

Darwin is dead and he isn't coming back.

I'm running out of options.

That SUCKS I thought someone finally wanted to talk to me! :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Scott
72 Dart

-
Back