budds creek mopar event

-

fstfish66

Reaction score
any one here going ? or know any thing about the budds creek maryland mopar event oct 19th ?? is it worth a 3 plus hour drive ?? thanks in advance,,,dieng for a nice event to go toooo

damn, that's the same weekend as the Henderson NC hall of fame show !

I have gone to that show probably 4 times now and will be again. Allot of drag racing and always a good amount of show cars too. I would say it's worth the 3 hour drive fstfish65.

I go to this race every year. Along with about 12 of my friends and their cars. I will be there racing my Barracuda in Top and Mod and my friend will be racing my station wagon . This is a fun race and usually a fast one with the cool fall air. Also I think the F.A.S.T cars will be there. Which are pretty neat to watch. Definitely worth the trip. I drive about 1:15 to this track and skip the race at my home track Capitol which is 5 miles away. Capitol is another great place to race with guaranteed payouts and great traction.
See you there. Hope the weather is good.

Attachments

• fabo5.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 199
  • fabo1.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 170
  • fabo6.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 200
I go there every year.I think it is one of the best mopar shows out there.Also I drive 3+hours to get there and the drive isn't that bad. Mark

thanks for all the replies,,, it sounds like a kool event,,a day off and some mopar racing,,,if the weather looks good ill be there,,just hope not to many brand X fast racers,,,,since my coupe isnt ready to roll ill be in my 2013 R/T classic,,,sorry im not bringing something move vintage,,

Attachments

• picked up 3 14 13 003.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 161
Glad to hear this is an event worth going to. Plan on making a 6 + hr. trip. to race in the FAST class. Now just hoping the weather good.

I live not too far away , so I will be bringing the Road Runner to show , ans some stuff left over from the resto at the swap meet. Don't forget the swap meet guys!!!

welll what a WAISTE of time and money,,,,but now ican say ive been there,,,where was every one else ??? ;lol

Yea the rain/drizzle sure didn't help. The show usually brings out allot of cars for both the show and drag racing.

-
Back