Buddy bench for PU

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats it look like? I can't remember and i'm not finding one.

They came mostly in 77 and 78 trucks I think and they were a pair of Lo back buckets with an armrest the folded down in the middle

Jeff

Looked at a set Sunday. They were in a truck. Needed recovered but doable. They were selling truck and all. White in color in a sweptline longbed.
Small Block

I just need the seat and frame and everything. Not a whole truck. If your interested even if they need recovering if you are going to part it out or what not.

Thanks

Jeff

Good luck on this one... I looked for a couple years and just found a set about 2 weeks ago.... Keep looking though and you will find some.. Check E-Bay pretty often .. There was some seperated on there recently that sold fairy cheap... I got real lucky and stopped on the side of the road to ask about an old truck for sale and he told me he had some bucket seats to an old Dodge ..... I said " SOLD !!!" ... If I hear of any I'll let you know...

I appreciate the help SleeperScamp. I just emailed him and am waiting for a response. Also if anyone has one let me know.

Thanks
Jeff

My dad just told me of a junk yard that has lots of old Dodge trucks in it... I will be going to it next week and will look for some ...I will buy them and keep them even if you dont want them...

Craigslist guy wasn't really interested in shipping. If you would get one and be willing to help find the cheapest way and ship them I definately want one. These seats are a pain to find and I want one bad. I would be willing to pay for shipping just to be able to get the whole set up.

Jeff

Is This What Your Looking For. It Came Out Of A Late Model Dart.
100_2710.jpg
100_2709.jpg
Just Pm Me.

That is a car one he is looking for the truck kind... Wider than that one with low back bucket seats.... Some Lil Red Express came with them and other Dodge trucks in the late 70's...

Well I have the frame and the center seat now. I need the side seats still. I am pretty sure they are just low back buckets that would be the same in a Van like the ones in the attached picture. Also the drivers side has tracks. Hey sleeperscamp can you send me some close up pictures so I can see how it is all mounted to the base. I have the base and the center seat I am just not sure what will work for the outers and how similar the van seats are. I have been told they will work.

Thanks
Jeff

I am always looking for these seats.... I know where some are but the guy wont sell them..... I will let you know if I find any...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back