Budweiser flying fish worth that much?

-

MODTOP-Billy

Reaction score
Hello, I have read several people say they have boxes of this and that. For several years I have had stuff in boxes too.
hang on to your boxes and do not listen to people that say aw it is just junk. I recently built a new shop and started finding boxes EVERYWHERE.
I thought 50% will be ruined but nope 99% came out, wiped off and look good. I will post some pics of all my toys here . BUT I got this 1971
cuda Budweiser flying fish it is a nice little die cast and I have the box somewhere in a box. I bought it at a yard sale and they young man that sold it was animate it was worth a lot he was
cudacarriers.jpg

flyingfish.jpg

toywall1.jpg

toywall2.jpg

toywall4.jpg

tpywall3.jpg

Hey thanks and yep that is the box, I have it somewhere it will pop out of another box I hope. and that card too. I am such a pack rat but NOT a hoarder.

Looks like they're goin for around 20 bucks.

I put up all my 1/18 Mopars and promos in glass display cabinets. I threw away the boxes, no room. Most of the 1/18 they made thousands and everybody collects them so they will not be hard to find in boxes. By the way nice collection!

I also tossed all my boxes , I put everything in cabinets and there they will stay until my demise. i do think they are worth about 1/2 of what I spent , some are kind of collectable but not much .. really a racket sell them , one of my adult friend still buys a lot of them

DIECAST1.jpg

DIECAST2.jpg

Don't see it mentioned but-

You can't sell "toys" with beer or cigarette ads anymore.

IIRC that changed around 2005-ish.

I got the last Rusty Wallace/Brad Keselowski 1/64 scale cars with Miller Lite on them before the ban.

-
Back