Buh Bye

-

Duster71

Reaction score
Traded my 71 Duster 340 for a 71 Challenger RT. Don't ask me how !

My Duster and some cash. He's just a super nice Mopar guy that builds Mopar engines professionally who wanted an A body to build up. I just lucked out, you know "right place / right time". The Duster is in very good condition but the Challenger is too.

You know what comes next don't you?

ttiwwp.gif

Great trade!!! and it's an R/T, even better!, what size motor?
Even though I love my Duster and will never sell it, the E bodys are the hot ticket for collectors right now.
So be prepared to be asked if you want to sell it EVERYWHERE you go!!!!!! I've got a 72 Challenger and I get asked almost daily if I want to sell it, or I find notes left on it, and it's not even very nice, it's just my driver.
So I guess I'll be seeing ya on this forum too then http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php lots of info on Challengers, they just switched it over to a new server so some of the pics and links don't work yet, but there a great bunch of guys and gals just like here. Just don't stop coming around here.
So lets see some pics.

No Spaceduster, what's next?

Prostreet, it has a 340 4speed pistol grip, rally dash, (no console :(
Tuffwheel. Also it's only got a 600 cfm Edlebrock carb. Gotta change that.
It's sweet and I'm pretty pumped.

I'm going to the board you listed right now, didn't know that one existed so I'm on my way... see ya there !

Does the guy you traded your Duster to have any more Challengers,
he wants to trade? I've got a spare Duster not doing nothing!

orangedust said:
Does the guy you traded your Duster to have any more Challengers,
he wants to trade? I've got a spare Duster not doing nothing!

Actually he's a Mopar engine rebuilder (and a very good one), but he doesn't do complete cars just engines and automatic transmissions.

Congrats!!!Look at it this way,If you ever want another duster you can sell the challenger and get three of them!Sounds like you made an excellent trade.

-
Back